As I Am Twist Defining Cream
Made for highly textured hair, allow for shiny smoothness when you are styling.
How to Use
Use after cleansing and conditioning your hair. (Do not towel dry or blot after your final rinse.)
- Apply As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner liberally, according to instructions. This will help prevent flaking once hair is dry.
- Apply Twist Defining Cream to detangled hair while it is wet, in small sections from root to tip, then twist away! Spray with water if hair begins to dry before you're done.
- Air drying is recommended. You may use a hood dryer on the low setting if time or weather is an issue.
- For twist outs, undo twists and separate, only after hair is completely dry.
- For added moisture, scrunch Moisture Milk or DoubleButter® Cream onto hair, daily or whenever needed.
You may use Twist Defining Cream for shingling, too, by combing it section-by-section through clean, detangled soaking wet hair with a wide-toothed comb. Dry thoroughly before manually fluffing and separating for style.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Acetamide MEA, Betaine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Triethanolamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Carbomer, Phytosterols, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Powder, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Ceteareth-25, Laureth-23, TBHQ, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum (Anise Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool)