Curl Theory Gel Styler
*PACKAGING MAY VARY*
Curl Theory dreamt up a gel that would define our curls; give a soft, crunch-free result while still offering enough hold to make the wash-and-go last; and be free of ingredients that scare us. Oh, and we also needed it to be glycerin-free so that it would work in all climates. Here it is! With aloe vera, castor oil, and wheat protein, the Gel Styler is ideal for wash-and-go styles and for smoothing hair into buns and updos.
- Aloe vera and castor oil for soft style setting
- Ideal for wash-and-go styles, and for extra hold and shine when styling coils, twists, and braids
- Pairs with the Leave-In Miracle Worker for a moisturized, defined wash-and-go style
- No silicones, sulfates, parabens or phthalates
- Color-safe and cruelty-free
How to Use
To style your wash-and-go, rake the Gel Styler through small sections of hair with your fingers after applying the Leave In Miracle Worker (for curls that do not need extra product weight) or the Multi-Style Cream (for curls that need extra product weight). When finished, mist hair with water and shake gently to lift and set curls. Scrunch ends of hair with hands if additional curl encouragement is needed. Don’t touch those curls until they’re completely dry! We’re watching you!
Water, Carbomer, Sorbitol, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PVP, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Biotin, Polysorbate 20, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Fragrance from essential oils.