Our Village Herbal Steams
Using medicinal flowers this blend will provide healing properties to the skin; Steam vapors will loosening up any buildup in the pores and also remove acne causing bacteria. It also promotes blood circulations, hydration, collagen, elasticity, menstrual support, and fertility. * Gentle for all skin types
Our blend of calendula and hibiscus flowers is the essential tool in waging war on inflammation, skin dehydration, and hyperpigmentation. The organic acid found in the leaves of hibiscus helps speed up the cell turnover, providing exfoliation, resulting to a more even skin tone. * Gentle for all skin types*
How to Use
Add a large pinch or 1-2 teaspoons of the blended tea leaves into a large bowl. Cover the leaves with 2-3 cups of very hot water. Place a towel over your head, creating a tent over the bowl, and enjoy the herbal aroma and warmth for 10-15 minutes.
Follow with a face serum
Steep tea in boiling water, separate from your bath water, (rather than using warm water from the tub) boiled water will draw out all of the beneficial properties of the tea bath. Allow tea to steep for 10 minutes, then add it to your bath water.
Steep tea first, then run bath water, finish with combining the tea to your bath water. Soak UP all those properties and escape from the everything and relax
- In a medium pot, pour 7 cups of water ( purified water),
- Place a 1/4 cup of tea leaves into the water.
- Bring water to a low boil for 5 minutes covered with a lid.
- Turn off the heat , leaving the lid on allow the tea to steep for another 5 mins.
- Pour 4 cups (half) of water into the bowl you have placed in your toilet.
- Wave your hand 8-10 inches over the herbal water to make sure it is not too hot.
- Remove you underwear and sit on the seat above the steaming water.
- Drape a large blanket or sheet around your waist down to the floor making sure no steam escapes.
- Make sure you keep yourself warm, keeping something on your feet (socks, slippers) and neck. You do not want any cold to get into your body while you are trying to warm it.
- You should feel a warm, rolling heat for about 10-12 minutes.
- 11.When the steam dies down dump the water into the toilet. Begin with the second dosage. If it has cooled too much reheat but test again before sitting over the steam.
Arnica Leaves, Rosehip, Calendula Leaves, Yarrow,Lavender
Calendula Leaves, Hibiscus Flowers, Geranium Oil