Twist Out Workshop 4-28-19
Join us at Marsh + Mane for our first twist out workshop led by Marisa Peal of Organixlocs.com. Marisa is a licensed cosmetologist and columnist focused on educating women about healthy textured hair.
The workshop will take place at Marsh + Mane located on 529 S. 4th Street, 2-4 p.m. Space is limited so sign up soon!
In this session you will:
- Learn multiple twist techniques
- Receive a one-on-one hair assessment including hair type and porosity
- Learn how to take down your twist the next morning
- Get tips on how to style your hair on days when your twists come out less than perfect (because this happens sometimes)
Here's how it works:
- We prefer that you come with your hair freshly washed but this is not required. Please note that this may affect how your style comes out.
- Marisa will spend some time providing important information on your natural hair.
- Then we'll spend the rest of the time getting those twists just right!
What we provide:
- Champagne, because that's important
- Lite bites
- Product to twist your hair with. We'll send a questionnaire after you sign up to help determine the best product(s) to use.
- All the tools you'll need (butterfly clamps, combs, spray bottles etc.)
- Great company
- 10% discount on any in store purchases during the event
Still have questions? Please send an email to email@example.com. Include Twist out workshop in the subject line.